This Page

has moved to a new address:


Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#fff; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small Georgia,Serif; text-align:center; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#58a; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#969; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#c60; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:normal; color:#666; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#666; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#c60; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:0 1px 1px; max-width:700px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#c60; } .post-title a, .post-title a:visited, .post-title strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#c60; font-weight:normal; } .post-title strong, .post-title a:hover { color:#333; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#ccc; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#999; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#666; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, January 15, 2011

IMM: In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

Here is what showed up in my mailbox this week!


Someone Like You by Susan Mallery
Caine's Reckoning by Sarah McCarty
Nauti Nights by Lora Leigh
Awakened by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast


Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
Angel by James Patterson (ARC)
It Happened One Bite by Lydia Dare (ARC)
Death's Sweet Embrace by Tracey O'Hara


The Missing by Shiloh Walker
The Uninvited
The Lighter Side of Life & Death
Broken by Shiloh Walker
The Absolute Value of -1
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine

Feel free to share with me in the comments a link to what you received this week!

Labels: ,


Blogger Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

Can't wait to get up to Awakened. I'm on book #4 in the House Of Night series, Untamed.

I haven't started the Maximum Ride series though. I guess I should!

Happy Reading :)

January 15, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oooo you got Angel. I'm looking forward to what you think of that one.

January 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Julie P said...

Nice mailbox! Hope you have a wonderful week....

January 15, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Great stuff this week, I actually got Caine's Reckoning two weeks ago love the new mass market paperback covers versus the old ones.

January 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Katie said...


My IMM if interested: http://novelsociety.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/in-my-mailbox-9/

January 15, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, some great books this week! I'm really curious about Shiloh Walker's books. I've heard they're good. Anyway, happy reading!

January 15, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Kailia Sage said...

Angel????????? I WANT THAT BOOK! Awesome books!

January 15, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Sweet books! I can't wait to see what you think of them. Happy reading!

January 16, 2011 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger The Slowest Bookworm said...

There's an awful lot there I don't recognise. But thats good as I get to read nice reviews on different books :o) I hope you enjoy Ghost Town. That's my next read too.

January 16, 2011 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Elodie said...

You've got so many books !! I really need to start Rachel Caine's series !! Happy reading ;)

January 16, 2011 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger lvng.books said...

Wow, awesome IMM! That's a lot of books!

I'm only on Chosen from the House of Night series, but I'm curious to see what you think of it :)

I have to be honest and say that I haven't really heard of most of the other books.. Haha time for me to check those out, me thinks.

This is what I got In My Mailbox this week. Happy reading! :)

January 16, 2011 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger The Book Vixen said...

I have a few Mallery books on my bookshelf, just haven't gotten around to reading them. But I hear her stuff is good :)

I hope you enjoy the Shiloh Walker books. I loved Broken and The Missing was really good!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week.

January 16, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Wow! Fab books this week! Hope you enjoy them all. You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

January 16, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Great reads! I really need to read House of Night. And I love Morganville Vampires.
New follower!

January 16, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Mistress of the Library said...

I nominated you for an award, check out my blog to see it!! http://goddessofthelibrary.blogspot.com

January 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oooh, great bunch of books. Caine's Reckoning is my favorite in the series, looking forward to your thoughts on it. I hope you enjoy your books!

January 16, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Larissa {Larissa's Bookish Life} said...

awesome haul hon!! hope you enjoy them all =D

January 16, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Im jealous you have Ghost Town. I cant wait to read it. You have a lot of great books this week though. I love Shiloh Walker.

Here is my IMM

January 16, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Book Monster said...

I absolutely adore the Morganville Vampire Series. I hope you enjoy all your books, Happy Reading XD

January 16, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home