<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://myoverstuffedbookshelf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#fff; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small Georgia,Serif; text-align:center; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#58a; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#969; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#c60; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:normal; color:#666; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#666; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#c60; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:0 1px 1px; max-width:700px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#c60; } .post-title a, .post-title a:visited, .post-title strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#c60; font-weight:normal; } .post-title strong, .post-title a:hover { color:#333; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#ccc; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#999; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#666; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, February 12, 2011

IMM: In My Mailbox (22)

 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

 I had a great week this time! I received some amazing books not only for review, but I splurged and bought some great ones that I have been wanting for a bit.  Plus, my secret book fairy sent me a wonderful box of goodness! Sorry for not linking the books to Goodreads for a summary this time, but I am running low on time.

Here is what showed up in my mailbox this week!


FOR REVIEW:
 
 Thank you to Liz Johnson, Around The World Tours, Nancy Holder, Marie Treanor and Ramona Wray.

FROM PBS GAME:
 
PURCHASED:



FROM BOOK FAIRY:


THANK YOU!!!!  

That is what I got this week! Feel free to link your IMM in the comments!

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

Blogger Joann said...

Wow! You had a great week, I only got two books! Happy for ya!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

February 12, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

OMG! Awesome awesome awesome books! I want TEMPEST RISING! How awesome!

Question: who's the book fairy? LOL!

And here's my IMM: http://booksoverboys.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-9.html

Happy reading! :)

February 12, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Fantastic haul! I'm looking forword to reading your review for The Screaming Season. :)

February 12, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Amy J - Book Addict said...

LOL...I will never giveaway my book fairy name! She is my secret! If I was to out her, I wouldn't get the books anymore and we can't have that! LMAO

February 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Blueicegal ♥ said...

Damn girl now that's what I call a IMM , enjoy! :D

February 12, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger brandiheather said...

Awesome haul! I need a book fairy -- where do I get one of those!?

Happy Reading!
BrandiHeather

February 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Awesome books! I've read The Ivy and I thought it was decent. The Book Fairy sounds awesome, by the way! Hope you enjoy your books! :)

February 12, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger T.V and Book Addict said...

Sigh. Don't books just look beautiful? I've read good things about Starcrossed and Unearthly. Hope you enjoy your new reads!

Here's mine if you want to see:
http://tvandbookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-been-while-crocodilo.html

February 12, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Julie P said...

Very nice list! Happy reading....

February 12, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

What is PBS Game? Paperback Swap ______?????

Taming the Bookshelf

February 12, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Awesome books btw! I love the cover for Unearthly! So much prettier in person than online!

February 12, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Girl on a Mission said...

Awesome books this week Amy! Unearthly is just phenomenal so I hope you like it. I can't believe you got Die for me and Ivy #2!

February 12, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

It looks like we both had a great week! Happy reading!

Here's the link to my IMM:

http://jamielovesya.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-feb-13.html

February 13, 2011 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Dazzling Mage said...

AMAZING books this week! Enjoy them all. =D

February 13, 2011 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Cait @ Love Letters said...

Ga! I really want to read Overproteced. Princess Bookie already posted her review and it doesn't come out until May! I think. Anyway, good haul and looks like you have some fun reading coming up!

February 13, 2011 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger The Slowest Bookworm said...

wow! just ... wow!

February 13, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Wow! Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

February 13, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Great books this week.
I've got The Locket on my tbr list and I think I have Charlie All Night somewhere - I love Jennifer Crusie.
I may have to buy Overprotected it sounds good. Happy reading.
Sally.

Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

February 13, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Lost In Literature said...

Wow! Now THAT'S an impressive IMM! Hope you enjoy your books this week!! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
In My Mailbox

February 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Moonlight Gleam said...

amazing mailbox! Thank you for sharing! Enjoy!xoxo

February 13, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Elodie said...

OMG !! Awesome mailbox !! I really want to read The Locket so I'm hoping it'll be good .. Looking forward to know what you thought of it !! Unearthly is great ... Happy reading ;)

February 13, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Fab books! I'm especially interested in Hex and Beastly. Happy reading.
My IMM

February 13, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
OpenID Sarah said...

Ahhh! You got The Goddess Test from your mysterious book fairy. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

February 13, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Wow, great bunch of books! Love the swirly font and lovely shininess of the cover for Unearthly, I've heard great things about it. I hope you enjoy your books!

February 13, 2011 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger The Book Vixen said...

I can't wait for your review on Overprotected and Secrets! I have both of those books on my wishlist. You have a very nice book fairy :)

February 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home